the doll-faced duo

the doll-faced duo
Laura and Sarah

Monday, December 6, 2010

In the beginning.

My twin sister Laura and I have debated starting this blog for years now.  We have always felt passionately about beauty products.  You name it, we’ve tried it.  Please feel free to request reviews of any products you are curious about.  We plan to include: reviews, recommendations, advice, faces of the day (fotd), outfits of the day (ootd), hauls, and whatever else strikes our fancy.  We may also include a dash of fashion, a pinch of diet advice, or maybe even a spoonful of current events.

I just wanted to let you know a little about me.  My name is Sarah.  I’m from Ohio.  I am 26.  I am married with no kids.  I have two dogs (pug – Emma, doberman – Ava) and a cat (Baby).  I am sure that my sister (Laura) will introduce herself as well.

I have EXTREMELY pale/fair, mostly dry skin (with some adult acne issues).  Currently, my hair is light brown (and VERY damaged), but it changes frequently.  My eyes are green.

Note: All products mentioned in any post have been purchased with our own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment