the doll-faced duo

the doll-faced duo
Laura and Sarah

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The perfect green eyeshadow, On finding

The Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Rising Star by LORAC is quite possibly the best green eyeshadow I've ever used. It is both extremely wearable and highly pigmented--a rare and fabulous combination. As someone with very fair skin and rosey undertones, color is hard for me to wear without looking washed out or clownish, of which I felt neither. The one drawback--it's limited edition. Looks like I'll need to stock up while I can....

2 comments:

  1. http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.aol_refer.false.tpl.detail.msn_refer.false.item.A242246.ref.GBA?cm_ven=GOOGLEBASE&cm_cat=Beauty&cm_pla=Makeup&cm_ite=A242246

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the colors they have now!!

    ReplyDelete