the doll-faced duo

the doll-faced duo
Laura and Sarah

Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter blah’s? Brighten your ho-hum day with some ultra tropical scents from B&BW!



The other day, while Christmas shopping with my friend Claire, I picked up two of the new Island Escape fragrances from Bath and Body Works.  These mini lotions are only $1 a piece right now.  The exotic inspired fragrances are super sweet and fruity.  I love these types of smells during the winter when I miss the sunshine, fresh fruit, and warmth of summer.  I picked up Bali Mango and Fiji Passionfruit.  The only one I didn’t get was Hawaii Coconut, but I did sniff it and it smells great!  Here are the notes:
- Bali Mango (mango, sugar cane, pink passionflower, & luscious nectarine)
- Fiji Passionfruit (passionfruit, mandarin orange, apricot nectar, & lime zest)
- Hawaii Coconut (fresh coconut water, sunkissed citrus, & ocean musk)
I WANNA EAT ‘EM!!!!!!!!!!!  YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can’t wait for the full-size products!


xoxoxoxo
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment